- Honor a loved one by sharing a picture (of them or of yourself)
- Bring a smile by sending your own version of a “tutu” picture. We love animals too!
- If you have your very own unique way of bringing smiles, feel free to share it here!
How it Works:
1. Twitter or Instagram: Tweet your picture using #thetutuproject as the hashtag. The picture and message will be sent to our “inbox” and posted to the honor wall if approved OR
2. Use the ADD PHOTOS button to upload a picture. You can include a caption with your picture.
Please note that all pictures are reviewed before they are posted, so please give us about 48 hours to review your posts. There is no guarantee that your picture will be posted. If you’d like to post a note instead of a picture, please visit “Letters to the Careys“.
We also welcome submissions for guest blog posts if you’d like to share more than a short comment or quote for inspiration. Contact us for more information.