Sponsor/Partner With Us
Our Grant Process
In the News
Care Package Nominations
In the News
May 30, 2012
Laughter: Really the Best Medicine
Nine years ago, Carey took his first self-portrait dressed like a ballerina, and hilarity ensued. Since then, he has snapped more than 100 tulle-clad
May 24, 2012
TODAY Show: Laughing in the face of wife’s cancer, he poses in a pink tutu.
– The TODAY Show
May 23, 2012
The Tutu Project in Gooood Magazine
– The tutu project / Bob Carey gOoood China
May 3, 2012
Poland: Ile zdjęć faceta w różowym tutu można zobaczyć naraz? Przekonasz się, że sporo
– Ile zdjęć faceta w różowym tutu można zobaczyć naraz? Przekonasz się, że sporo Gazeta.pl Kultura Poland
April 30, 2012
The man in the pink tutu
– O homem do tutu cor-de-rosa TSF Portugal
April 28, 2012
El Tiempo: Bob Carey is not a regular guy.
But it’s not the tutu that makes him an extraordinary guy. It is the reason that he put it on: his wife’s cancer. – Fotógrafo usa t
April 27, 2012
Tutu Project: how to be “ridiculous” for a good cause
– Tutu Project: como ser «ridículo» por uma boa causa tvi24 Portugal
April 18, 2012
“The Tutu Project” was born as a coping mechanism
March 22, 2012
Spreading silliness one pirouette at a time
He calls it “The Tutu Project”. There is no direct logic to the decision to take these tutu self-portraits except, well, they work. Throug
In case you were wondering, yes, Carey is wearing shorts underneath the tiny tutu.
Carey told the New York Daily News that the only time he’s faced trouble is when a police officer asked, “You got anything on under there?
March 19, 2012
For photographer Bob Carey and his wife Linda, a man-sized pink tutu has taken on incredible meaning in their fight against breast cancer.
– The Tutu Project: Photographer’s Self-Portraits in Ballet Skirt Are Weapons in His Wife’s Breast Cancer Battle Shine from Yahoo