Join the movement that is changing the symbol for breast cancer – one tutu at a time! Our modern and re-energized breast cancer movement has fueled fans in every corner of the world. We are a small team with a big brand that inspires hundreds of thousands around the world! Here’s little peek at our stats as of August 1st… people really do love the story of the man in the pink tutu and his courageous wife’s view on LIVING life with breast cancer!
- Our newsletter reaches about 7,500 (primarily USA) and our open rates are over 33% on average. According to Mailchimp, this is – about 10x for our industry
- Facebook holds our most active fan base, with over 200,000 fans across the globe
- Twitter has over 5,500
We always welcome the opportunity to develop new partnerships and are flexible about potential sponsorship structure and benefits. We are happy to work with your marketing and public relations team to craft a sponsorship plan that best fits both company’s objectives.
While we enjoy partnerships with a diversity of industries, we gravitate toward companies who share our mission to stand out and make a difference, one breast cancer patient at a time.
Partnership benefits may include:
- Display on both Carey Foundation and The Tutu Project website (corporate logo and hyperlink to sponsor’s website)
- Prominent logo and sponsorship placement at events
- Exposure in our social media channels (200,000+ Facebook, 5,000+ Twitter)
- Recognition in the Carey Foundation’s annual report and newsletter
From time to time, we also have specific opportunities for product-based sponsorships which offer additional benefits. Ask us about what’s next to find out more, or sponsor a unique product initiative that you can call your own!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to talk to us about a partnership.
Current Product Sponsorship Opportunity:
The Tutu Project 2015 Calendar Sponsorship (x4 available)
Get promoted over Breast Cancer Awareness Month and through the holidays! We are looking for sponsors to support the publishing of our 2015 calendar. Our 2014 calendar sold out last year, and we are expecting nothing less for 2015! These sponsors will be a part of our Breast Cancer Awareness Month promotions. Find out more…