Our quick search for CEA’s published in September uncovered 58 articles. In the right-hand column of this blog is a CEA Archive, which includes our CEA search results by month. Below are those in our areas of interest.
- Diaby V, Adunlin G, Ali AA, Zeichner SB, de Lima Lopes G, Kohn CG, et al. Cost-effectiveness analysis of 1st through 3rd line sequential targeted therapy in HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer in the United States. Breast cancer research and treatment. 2016;160(1):187-96.
- Ekwunife OI, O’Mahony JF, Gerber Grote A, Mosch C, Paeck T, Lhachimi SK. Challenges in Cost-Effectiveness Analysis Modelling of HPV Vaccines in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: A Systematic Review and Practice Recommendations. PharmacoEconomics. 2016.
- Lindkvist M, Feldman I. Assessing outcomes for cost-utility analysis in mental health interventions: mapping mental health specific outcome measure GHQ-12 onto EQ-5D-3L. Health and quality of life outcomes. 2016;14(1):134.
- Machado de Assis TS, Azeredo-da-Silva AL, Werneck GL, Rabello A. Cost-effectiveness analysis of diagnostic tests for human visceral leishmaniasis in Brazil. Transactions of the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. 2016;110(8):464-71.
- Shim E. Dengue Dynamics and Vaccine Cost-Effectiveness Analysis in the Philippines. The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene. 2016.
- Verguet S, Kim JJ, Jamison DT. Extended Cost-Effectiveness Analysis for Health Policy Assessment: A Tutorial. PharmacoEconomics. 2016;34(9):913-23.
- Yang MC, Tan EC, Su JJ. Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Quadrivalent versus Trivalent Influenza Vaccine in Taiwan: A Lifetime Multi-Cohort Model. Human vaccines & immunotherapeutics. 2016:0.
This article was originally published at the “Article” source noted above and distributed by The Tutu Project for informational purposes only.
Tags: Quality of life, Targeted therapy