Cheer Up a Special Someone Diagnosed with Breast Cancer
Nominate Yourself or a Friend for a Tutu Cheer Package
An act of kindness can go a long way in cheering up a breast cancer patient. We would love to send someone living with breast cancer a little surprise cheer in the mail.
Linda, our founder, remembers using the healing energy of the cards she received in the mail when she was first diagnosed. She called them “covers of love” that always made her feel better. We want to help pass that feeling on to someone else!
The nominee will receive a set of postcards with a special note from Linda, along with some other treats. We can’t tell you what it is (depends on what supplies or products we have available) but we will get something to randomly selected individuals on this list.
Don’t sell yourself short… if you are going through breast cancer, get yourself on our list. You deserve a little extra love too!
Here is how this works:
- The person you are nominating must actively be in treatment for breast cancer
- We will send an email confirming the nominee has been selected
- If a 3rd party nominated a person, both people will receive an email. Sorry, but because we are sourcing personal information (name, address), the person nominating someone may not remain anonymous
- The nominee will receive a “Tutu Care Package” in the mail
- At this time cheer packages can only be shipped within the United States
- Please note that we send out a maximum of five packages per month
- There are no guarantees that someone nominated will receive a package but as we grow we will continue to increase the number of packages that go out!