Cheer Up a Special Someone Diagnosed with Breast Cancer
An act of kindness can go a long way in cheering up a breast cancer patient. The Tutu Project is happy to help!
We would love to send someone living with breast cancer a little surprise cheer in the mail. Linda, our founder, remembers using the healing energy of the cards she received in the mail when she was first diagnosed. She called them “covers of love” that always made her feel better. We want to help pass that feeling on to someone else!
The nominee will receive a set of postcards with a special note from Linda, along with some other treat. We can’t tell you what it is (depends on what supplies or products we have available) but we will get something to randomly selected individuals on this list. Thanks for nominating someone, and for your support.
Don’t sell yourself short… if you are going through breast cancer, get yourself on our list. You deserve a little extra love too!
Here is how this works:
- The person you are nominating must actively be in treatment for breast cancer.
- We will send you an email letting you know that your nominee has been selected, and will confirm that the information provided is still accurate.
- Once we get an “okay”, they will receive an email letting them know you are awesome. Sorry, but because we are sourcing personal information (name, address) from you, you can not remain anonymous in this process.
- The nominee will receive a “Tutu Care Package” in the mail from us… and you.
- At this time cheer packages can only be shipped within the United States.