The Tutu Project 2016 Calendar Sponsorship
We are looking for sponsors to support the publishing of our 2016 calendar, which helps promote our message of hope to the breast cancer community. Our 2014 and 2015 calendars sold out, and we are expecting nothing less for 2016! These sponsors will be a part of our Breast Cancer Awareness Month campaign, when we plan to start promoting the sale of the calendar for the remainder of the year.
- Logo and web address prominently displayed on the first inside page and back cover of the calendar. This is where our story is told, and a special thank you will be written to our sponsors.
- Logos displayed on the Calendar slider of our website home page (and it’s a big slider!) with a direct link to our landing page for the calendar.
- Logos and links displayed in our Store where the calendar is sold. We will be actively promoting the calendar between October and December.
- Social media “thank you’s” on Facebook and Twitter throughout the year, with a focus in October, November and December. Messaging to be agreed by both parties.
- The option to be a guest blogger on The Tutu Project. The blog post has to speak to why you want to support families with breast cancer.