Good morning! Today’s Black Rapid KICKPink Strap giveaway rules are simple…
(1) You must be a professional photographer. Post your company’s Facebook, Twitter and Website links onto Bob Carey’s Facebook page so that we can verify it.
(2) LIKE the Bob Carey’s Facebook page while you are in there of course!
(3) Tell us why you want to help #KICKCANCER (use the hashtag). It can be as simple as “Because I love Bob’s work in The Tutu Project”!
- The first photographer to participate will win the KICKPINK Strap AND a set of three “Ballerina” 11×14 Prints (based on availability). We use Facebook’s time stamp to determine the winner.
- The second and third photographers to participate will get a calendar from The Tutu Project. We use Facebook’s time stamp to determine the winner.
And anyone who does this will get a hello and “Follow” from Bob Carey himself! Don’t forget to follow us Bob directly on Twitter and Facebook to stay updated on more giveaways. We are doing one every week during Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Please note that The Tutu Project/Carey Foundation employees, family members, volunteers or associates are not eligible for this giveaway.
Marcela Shine is Founder of Avanzar Ventures, Business Manager of The Tutu Project and an advisor to the Carey Foundation. Her company, Avanzar Ventures, has been supporting the project by providing operational, social media and technical implementation strategy since the inception of the project.