Our quick search for CEA’s published in September uncovered 58 articles. In the right-hand column of this blog is a CEA Archive, which includes our CEA search results by month. Below are those in our areas of interest.
- Diaby V, Adunlin G, Ali AA, Zeichner SB, de Lima Lopes G, Kohn CG, et al. Cost-effectiveness analysis of 1st through 3rd line sequential targeted therapy in HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer in the United States. Breast cancer research and treatment. 2016;160(1):187-96.
- Ekwunife OI, O’Mahony JF, Gerber Grote A, Mosch C, Paeck T, Lhachimi SK. Challenges in Cost-Effectiveness Analysis Modelling of HPV Vaccines in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: A Systematic Review and Practice Recommendations. PharmacoEconomics. 2016.
- Lindkvist M, Feldman I. Assessing outcomes for cost-utility analysis in mental health interventions: mapping mental health specific outcome measure GHQ-12 onto EQ-5D-3L. Health and quality of life outcomes. 2016;14(1):134.
- Machado de Assis TS, Azeredo-da-Silva AL, Werneck GL, Rabello A. Cost-effectiveness analysis of diagnostic tests for human visceral leishmaniasis in Brazil. Transactions of the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. 2016;110(8):464-71.
- Shim E. Dengue Dynamics and Vaccine Cost-Effectiveness Analysis in the Philippines. The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene. 2016.
- Verguet S, Kim JJ, Jamison DT. Extended Cost-Effectiveness Analysis for Health Policy Assessment: A Tutorial. PharmacoEconomics. 2016;34(9):913-23.
- Yang MC, Tan EC, Su JJ. Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Quadrivalent versus Trivalent Influenza Vaccine in Taiwan: A Lifetime Multi-Cohort Model. Human vaccines & immunotherapeutics. 2016:0.
This article was originally published at the “Article” source noted above and distributed by The Tutu Project for informational purposes only.
Our team is comprised of Bob and Linda Carey, our advisors and volunteers. Without them, changing lives one smile at a time would never be possible!