*** Registration is Closed – Event Pictures! ***
The Tutu Project is thrilled to invite New Jersey, New York and Philadelphia friends and families to kick off Breast Cancer Awareness Month in “tutu” grand style on Sunday October 21 and celebrate the launch of The Carey Foundation. The day starts with the FIRST ever Tutu walk! Led by Linda and Bob Carey, this 1.5 mile casual walk to honor women with breast cancer is the first of its kind! A casually elegant benefit brunch and book signing to follow at Hudson Tavern!
- Registration opens at 8:30 AM
- Meet at Hoboken waterfront Pier A Park (Location: 100 Sinatra Dr.)
- 9:30 AM – 1.5 mile walk up the waterfront. Rain or Shine!
- 10:30 AM – Brunch (open wine bar at Hudson Tavern) Walk participants are invited to join us after the event for light brunch!
- 12:00 PM – Book Signing
Can’t Join The Walk? Brunch Only and Book Signing
We understand that not everyone is an early bird. No problem! Meet us for a great brunch, mimosas and wine bar event. Ballerina books will be available for sale at the event.
Brunch will be held at
51 14th Street Hoboken, NJ 07030
The Fun Details:
- $30.00 Donation includes a tutu (or t-shirt) and light brunch.
- The walk is short, and we’ll take our time. This can be a family event!
- Walk ends at 14th Street and the walkers will be heading right to Hudson Tavern.
- We plan to party and eat together after the walk! Meet Bob & Linda at brunch.
- Ballerina books will be available for sale at the event.
- Children in strollers do not need to register for the event (contact us for additional Tutus at $15 each).
Tickets are limited so join fast! Tutus and t-shirts will be distributed at the event.
Help Raise Funds!
Want to become a team captain? Raise $1,000 and you’ll receive a t-shirt, Tutu AND a signed copy of Ballerina for helping us put together a team! Contact us for more details.
We are deeply grateful to our Sponsors for underwriting this event.
The following companies have committed a service or gift certificate for our participants. Amazing prizes will be raffled at our brunch thanks to their amazing generosity!
If your business is interested in supporting our project with an in-kind donation, please email email@example.com